Friday, April 30, 2010

IRON MAN 2 Arrives in Iloilo City ahead of the U.S.

AS FOR WHAT'S SHOWING IN ILOILO THIS WEEK, well, IRON MAN 2 is on track, and is now showing, which is good. IRON MAN 2 is released here in the Philippines ahead of schedule than the U.S. release which is slated on May 7, 2010, a full one-week advance. And as you are reading this, I would have already watched it & made a review on it which I will update on my site. BUT I was extremely disappointed that The Losers and Kick-Ass are terribly delayed as far as Iloilo is concerned. Last week was such a bore. Well at least we got Iron Man 2 opening now & for those who want an alternative to that, there's the 2010 version of Working Girls which I will not totally be pessimistic about because it is released by the Unitel/Unico productions which generally produces the better tagalog movies. But then again, they also screw up sometimes (An example of that screw-up was the movie Pinoy Blonde).

No comments: