Thursday, March 11, 2010

Lang confirmed as Conan Villain

He was a bad-ass in "Public Enemies", even though his role was sort of a minor one he engulfs the air with his wicked coolness everytime he appears onscreen. He was also an unforgettable, mean, alien-hating villain in the ultra-successful "Avatar". Now it's confirmed that STEPHEN LANG is indeed going to be the villain in the upcoming CONAN (the Barbarian) movie.

Stephen Lang will be playing a character named Khalar Singh, a warlord and formidable warrior, brilliant, cruel, weathered and tanned by the many campaigns he has waged and won. He is driven in his quest to find the Queen of Acheron and has been building an empire to do so.

In an interview with MTV news, Lang quotes: "I have no idea how I'm going to do it," Lang laughed. "First I'm going to find out how I'm going to sound. I'm going to get back on a Mongolian pony and ride like the wind. I'm going to flash my scimitar. I'm going to cut the nuts off Conan and his father."

No comments: