Wednesday, February 04, 2009

RAMBO will be back!


Rambo's sneaking upon us again
Not Another RAMBO!
Stallone broke the news to "Extra" about the latest Rambo film, saying, "Yeah, we are doing another 'Rambo,' but the conflict is whether to do it in America or a foreign country."
FULL STORY here [source: EXTRA]

I am a BIG BIG fan of the RAMBO movies. But this news of doing a new one scares me. The last one was excellent enough, served as a sequel to clean up the shame of Rambo 3, and also served as a good "series ending" to the Rambo saga. The last movie was so good that you'd prefer the series to end right there with some sense of gracious pride, rather than have a sequel that threatens to tarnish the entire series. Sure, I am excited for the next RAMBO movie. Sure, I'm gonna watch it. But if you ask me, as of right now, I'd rather this sequel not exist.

No comments: